We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated IT Talent Acquisition Assistant, to join our unique and dynamic recruitment team. Talent is EUROPEAN DYNAMICS’ biggest asset, so we are interested in someone who understands the importance of finding the best of the best in the industry and who has the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals. Your role is to act as the liaison between recruiters and candidates, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in reporting, implementing processes and relevant documents. Fluency in English and preferably French is required. The consultant will offer his/her services in Athens office.
Ultimately, the ideal candidate will collaborate with a recruiter and assist in searching, attracting and hiring employees. More analytically you will be engaged in:
- Partner directly with the Recruiting Team to understand specific needs to attract and bring in top talent;
- Prepare financial offers in collaboration with the recruiter and administer/follow up recruitment paperwork with candidates;
- Liaise with short listed candidates to prepare and review reports to be presented to our clients;
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation;
- Compile and update candidates records;
- Posting job ads and manage effectively Linkedin job slots and the company’s ATS;
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the organization of the interview process;
- Assist our recruiters to update our database;
- Initiate phone screening with applicants, referrals and other interested candidates;
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality pool of candidates for recruiters at all times.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Administration and / or Human Resources and / or other relevant social science disciplines;
- 1-2 years of recruitment or research experience in an international / multicultural environment will be an asset;
- Self-motivated and directed- hungry to add impact;
- Proactive- taking initiative and follow through is a must;
- Curious- researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business;
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines;
- Work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment;
- Prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Organization skills, accuracy and thoroughness, ability to monitor work for quality;
- Advanced written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Approachability, energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others;
- Proficiency in office automation tools, Internet use and social media;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in French is a strong plus.
As an IT Talent Acquisition Assistant you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest recruitment tools/CRM/methodologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional group of HR specialists and IT consultants. As part of an international company you will contribute to the development of the workforce of the company with the aim of implementing challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest recruitment teams and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: TAA/08/23.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.