We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated Junior HR Consultant, to join our unique and dynamic HR team. Talent is EUROPEAN DYNAMICS’ biggest asset, so we are interested in someone who understands the importance of providing executive administration services to employees to increase employee satisfaction and retention, who has the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR generalists and consultants, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in reporting, compensation handling, implementing processes and relevant documents. Fluency in English and preferably French is required. The consultant will offer his/her services in Athens office.
Ultimately, the ideal candidate will be engaged in:
- Providing administrative assistance to the Finance / HR departments;
- Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll;
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures. Assume responsibility of timely payment of monthly premiums/expenses;
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms;
- Interview organization administration;
- Provision of assistance with immigration documents;
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork, monitoring compliance;
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR database, HR documents, i.e. employment contracts;
- Support the HR Manager in ensuring that the company remains fully compliant with changes to employment law and practices, internal security and audit procedures, and that these practices are implemented consistently;
- Administer the issuing process and management of security clearances;
- Management of training providers and organization of trainings;
- Work closely with the team, in the development of a performance driven culture, which encourages individual ownership of results and associate development.
- Bachelor degree / diploma in Administration and / or Human Resources and / or finance or accounting are preferred;
- 2+ years of HR generalist, payroll or accounting experience in an international / multicultural environment;
- Experience with HR CRM platforms;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excel;
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations;
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail;
- Advanced written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated and directed- hungry to add impact;
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines;
- Work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment;
- Prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Organization skills, accuracy and thoroughness, ability to monitor work for quality;
- Approachability, energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in French is a strong plus.
As a Junior HR Consultant you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest HR tools/CRM/methodologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional group of HR specialists and IT consultants. As part of an international company you will contribute to the development of the workforce of the company with the aim of implementing challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest recruitment teams and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: JHRC/08/23.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.