We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated HR Consultant, to handle a variety of employee related HR tasks for our International team based in Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Luxembourg and other EU countries. Your role is to act as the liaison between employees and our clients, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in implementing HR policies, processes and relevant documents. Fluency in English and preferably French is required. At the moment, the position entails a hybrid work model where the consultant will be principally working from home. Depending on operational needs, work from the company’s premises will be necessary.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
Ultimately, the ideal candidate should be able to ensure our International HR department is organized and handles all HR related issues of our employees with the goal of increasing the employee satisfaction. More analytically you will be engaged in:
- Preparing new employee files and onboarding;
- Design training plans for consultants and manage training providers;
- Organize progress meeting with clients;
- Participate in the design of employee development plans;
- Participate in the employee evaluation process;
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation;
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the organization of the interview process;
- Collecting employment and tax information;
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures;
- Handling visa and work permit issuance.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Administration and / or Human Resources and / or other relevant social science disciplines;
- 3-4 years of experience in an organized HR department, preferably in an international / multicultural environment will be an asset;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment;
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Organization skills, accuracy and thoroughness, ability to monitor work for quality;
- Advanced written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Approachability, energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others;
- Positive, results oriented, “can do” attitude;
- Proficiency in office automation tools and Internet use;
- Open to learning and continuous improvement;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in French is a strong plus.
As an HR Consultant, you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest HR tools/CRM/methodologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional team of HR specialists and IT consultants. As part of an international company you will contribute to the development of the workforce of the company with the aim of implementing challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: HRC/08/23.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.