About us – we are a challenger bank in Southeast Europe and regional leader in alternative payment solutions, building an ecosystem by combining financing and shopping to address customers’ needs. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of the most profitable and efficient banks in the region. We currently serve customers in Romania, Germany, Bulgaria & Lithuania.
We have now expanded our global footprint in Greece with thousands of merchants and consumers. Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If yes, we are looking for a Payroll & HR Administrator to join our Team in Greece!
What you get to do in this role:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Keep records, prepare and provide relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules) to the external payroll vendor
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents (employment contracts, new hire onboarding)
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or/and Master’s Degree in Business Administration, finance or accounting preferred
- 2- 4 years of proven similar experience as Payroll Administrator or in a similar role
- Computer literacy and hands-on experience with MS Excel
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with sensitively with confidential material
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organizational skills
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made!
- Joining a team of passionate, loud and sometimes a little bit professionally crazy experts.
- Experiencing endless fun, challenges, and short-term deadlines.
- Enjoying independence in your work.
- Trained, mentored, and worshiped.
- Eating fruits during the day (on the house).
- Receive competitive salary and other benefits.
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ tbi bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in tbi bank it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed, and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.