ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search & Selection on behalf of its client, a leading Group of Companies, is looking for a high caliber professional to join their HR team under the role of:
Compensation, Benefits and Reporting Manager (Ref. 5171/CBRM/ESS/GR)
- Establish the Compensation and Benefits vision and philosophy to attract and retain top talent, working in partnership with business leaders and the Group Chief People Officer.
- Be responsible for the design, formulation, and implementation of common pay policy across all companies of the Group (Job mapping and grading of positions as per job evaluation methodology, formulation of reward strategy across different functions and grades)
- Have overall responsibility for the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and administration of Group’s compensation and benefits programs to align the organization's people and business strategies, objectives, and competitive marketplace position.
- Oversee all annual processes associated with Total Rewards, including planning and leading annual compensation and performance review cycles, benefits marketing and communications, and annual enrollment.
- Supervise operational, administrative, regulatory and compliance processes and reporting within Human Resources.
- Create, modify, update and support development and compliance of the company's policies.
- Partner with Group Chief People Officer and HR teams to identify and define HR processes and the associated reporting requirements.
- Develop effective analytics and metrics to influence program direction and monitor business impact and effectiveness.
- Prepare annual Total Rewards budget, quarterly forecasts, and work with Finance, senior management, and HR on recommendations and allocations.
- Lead ad hoc Human Resources new initiatives/special projects towards accomplishment of various corporate transformational goals.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrator or relevant field.
- Master’s degree Business in Human Resources or MBA or relevant filed.
- 7+ years of relevant working experience.
- Superior numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence all levels of an organization.
- Strong project planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and remain flexible and change pace with workflow demands.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and employee privacy.