On behalf of our client, a long-standing Group of Hotels and Resorts, with presence in Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber and motivated individual for the position of Human Resources Manager, who will be based at our client’s premises in Ayia Napa.
Reporting to the hotel’s General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function of the hotel. More specifically, he/she will be responsible to:
- Develop, implement and monitor the HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures
- Lead and manage the recruitment and selection process as well as support the current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of staff
- Maintain department records and reports
- Maintain the hotel’s training program as per SOP, evaluate and process training requests
- Evaluate efficiency of training programmes and present results to management
- Contact various internal and external seminar providers and any associated competent authorities & departments (HRDA, CCCI, Ministries etc)
- Ensure that new employees are introduced in the hotel according to relevant procedures and policies
- Ensure implementation of hotel’s vacation and absences policy
- Co-operate with the Hotel / Company’s General Manager and the Departmental Managers for the evaluation of performance, the promotions and transfers of the employees
- Handle employment issues
- Review the monthly salaries report
- Oversee and coordinate with management the on-going motivation and support of staff
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the Hotel and/or Company’s General Manager
- Conform to the Company’s and Hotel’s IMS procedures and safe working method statements.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Proficiency in both the Greek and English languages
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Competence to build and effectively deal and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Capability to organize activities and task
- Be a good judge of character and have a sense of fairness
- Professionalism, integrity, energy
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 15th of June 2023.
All applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG website by using this link.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.