We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Rewards & HR Reporting Associate Analyst
As a Rewards & HR Reporting Associate Analyst, you will join Athens Branch reporting directly to the Group Total Rewards & People Analytics Manager. You will be part of a highly performing and experienced team contributing to the implementation of our Total Rewards & People Analytics Strategy across Netcompany-Intrasoft.
Your main duties will be to:
- Support the Annual Reward Cycle, collecting and compiling the required data and preparing relevant data reports and presentations
- Participate in the reward analyses for the new offers and support the offer management reporting
- Complete annual reward surveys to ensure timely participation
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and payroll outputs, employee surveys, exit interviews, employee records and other sources
- Prepare the official salary increase/promotion letters for the employees
- Prepare and support the creation of standard and ad-hoc HR reports and analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to ensure data accuracy in reports and in the system (SAP HCM) and suggest enhancements
- Support the employee wellness activities
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have:
- University Degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance or related field (relative post graduate degree or an MBA being highly appreciated)
- Proven experience of 1-2 years in HR reporting (experience with HRIS, preferably SAP HCM being a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, mostly Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Prior experience in Rewards will be great to have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of the English language (oral, written) with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize your tasks and manage your time effectively
- High self-motivation and attention to detail
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- Hybrid & flexible working model
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- The opportunity to work with an international dynamic team of talented colleagues, within a fast-paced working environment
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.