Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge to other team members?
Do you have experience in training customer facing teams?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Training Team is growing & we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Trainer to join forces with us and help our customer-facing teams provide an awesome experience!
You will work closely with our customer-facing teams to effectively train them on how to deliver upbeat customer service & support them by creating a positive environment.
What you'll do:
● Plan,facilitate and deliver training sessions
● Work with the Training Team Coordinator/Leader to develop on the job soft and hard skills trainings using various methods ( online, virtual, face to face etc ) to meet the developing needs of business
● Maintain training materials, including presentations, structures and assessment
● Support the development of Knowledge Base site, with manuals, instructional materials and other supporting documentation to supplement training as required
● Ensure trainings meet our quality standards and customer expectations
● Conduct trainer observations and monitor trainee performance
● Research & propose new methods for delivering training
● Actively participate in the evaluation of training effectiveness & identify areas for improvement based on the participant’s feedback, make recommendations and implement solutions
● Maintain positive, consistent and effective communication with staff, peers and management
● Actively support and train agents during their shifts, when required
● Contribute to the overall success of our company by ensuring the assigned team meets the department's goals & objectives
What you’ll need:
● BSc degree in education or any similar field
● Previous work experience in a customer care or educational environment of at least 1 year
● Strong understanding of customer expectations with a focus on quality driven support.
● Strong skills in design and delivery computer skills including MS Office, Google Suite, and other tools
● Strong presentation & public speaking skills
● Strong capability to present complicated information to a variety of audiences
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Greek
● Familiarity with Coaching / Training
● Multitasking & task-management skills
● Understanding of both conventional and modern training tools, methods, and techniques
● Knowledge of effective planning & excellent organizational skills
What we offer:
- If you are happy, we are happy! That’s why we offer an attractive remuneration package for what you bring in!
- We share a passion for food, so you will certainly appreciate the ticket restaurant card 💳 to spend in restaurants and/or food supplies. We are efooders after all!
- We take care of you with Private Medical & Life Insurance from day #1 to keep you healthy and happy!
- We want you to grow with us 🚀 ! And to help you keep improving, we provide you access to our online training platform where you can study 📖 topics for your personal and professional growth!
- Are you a cappuccino lover ☕? Do you desperately want a cookie? Our cafeteria got you covered!
- If you want to stay in shape 🏋️ , our in-house gym awaits you fully equipped!
At efood, no day is the same as the day before! efooders know that working and having a good time aren't the opposite and that’s why every day at efood is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees, our society.
We seize every opportunity to celebrate achievements and milestones, but we also celebrate small things (like Fridays!)