INTRALOT, a publicly listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions worldwide. With a global workforce of approximately 1,800 employees in 2021, INTRALOT is committed to redefine innovation and quality of services in the lottery and gaming sector, while supporting operators in raising funds for good causes. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as a top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is ‘Driving Lottery Digital Transformation with flexible, reliable, secure solutions and systems.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Implement our recruitment plan, following the approved corporate process, including requisition approval, job posting (internal and external), CV screening, shortlist selection, manage employees’ referrals, feedback provision
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers on defining profiles and the required competencies to create the job ads that will attract candidates
- Work closely and conduct interviews with Hiring Managers, ensuring that recruitment needs are met and maintain accurate reports and KPIs
- Create a pool of high potential candidates and manage candidate communication, promoting an excellent candidate experience that will position INTRALOT as an employer of choice
- Complete job applicant background checks and other pre-employment procedures, as well as acting as the contact person for initial employee onboarding
- Ensure effective implementation of company’s assessment methodologies (interviews, assessment testing, profile testing)
- Maintain strong relationships with candidates to achieve their commitment and quick response at all time
- Liaise with university career offices, seeking new ways to expand the sourcing channels
- Actively support various employer branding activities to attract the best candidates
- Collaborate with colleagues from all over the world and be exposed to a multinational environment
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- Passionate in finding the best candidate for each position
- You have Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, ideally combined with a relevant post- graduate degree
- You have relevant professional experience of 3-5 years in Recruitment, either in an IT corporation or in a IT recruitment agency
- Excellent use of MS Office tools (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Experience in the use of LinkedIn, Recruitee or other Applicant Tracking Systems will definitely be a strong asset
- You have good understanding of IT technologies, concepts and skills
- Excellent command of Greek & English, both written and verbal
- Strong communication & networking skills, attention to detail and customer oriented
- As a member of our human resources team, you are also distinguished for your high ethical and professional standards, as well as for your commitment to achieve high quality results
On a personal side:
- Apart from being an excellent Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have developed your analytical and problem-solving skills and you are a quick and continuous learner
- Above all, it is very important to have a team player attitude, as we work, above everything else, as a TEAM!
INTRALOT’s vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.