G4S Hellas Holding SA, a member of Allied Universal ® - the world’s leading integrated security company, is looking for a data driven and proactive Τalent Acquisition Business Partner.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Reports to: HRD Greece
Location: Metamorphosis, Attica, Greece
The potential candidate will be an integral part of the HR Team and will be responsible to deliver recruitment activities for the supported population, engaging with People Managers to understand their requirements and driving the end-to-end recruitment process.
The TABP partners with the Operational Recruiters & the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide an excellent candidate and People Manager experience. The TABP brings specialised expertise in local market knowledge, uses the most effective sourcing channels, holds strong industry networks, and is familiar with competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process.
As part of the HR Shared Services Team liaises with C&B BP and Performance, Learning & Ops BP to ensure recruitment service delivery is in line with overall employee lifecycle practices within the business.
- Recruitment: Sourcing and attracting the best possible talent, overseeing the end to end recruitment process (kick-off, CV screening,Interviews, Offers etc.); Leading both proactive and reactive recruitment activities in accordance with G4S policies, procedures and guidelines; Drive the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with the People Manager providing market insights and being accountable for candidate experience, including tracking, assessment, feedback, offers (for externals) and assists with internal offers as needed
- Interviews: Assessing and selecting the best possible talent by utilising innovative assessment and selection techniques used to maximise the right recruiting decisions
- ATS & Analytics: Maintain the applicant tracking system, improve efficiency and lower costs, increase candidates engagement, export reports & prepare analysis for data driven decision making
- Owning end to end candidate management process to ensure a market leading candidate experience
- Source the best candidates for vacancies using range of channels; Own the creation and execution of a sourcing strategy to generate both active and passive talent for current and future vacancies
- Communicate the TA strategy to key business stakeholders
- Ensure that the TA team conducts the employee onboarding & offboarding process and maintains employee files and records in electronic and paper form according to the G4S HR Standards
- Work with People Managers to establish business requirements and to determine applicant requirements; Lead and coach managers throughout process to drive identification, selection and landing of best talent; Upskilling line managers to ensure increased accountability for recruitment
- Additional projects (Employer Branding, Career Fairs, Job Ads Campaigns, Social Media posts, Internship Program & more)
- Be a role model for G4S values
Job specific requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required. A Master's degree in HR or any related field is considered a plus
- Proven experience in a Talent Acquisition role preferably in a high volume environment; Experience in assessment centres and use of psychometric tools.
- Very good knowledge of Google workspace tools (or MS Office suite) and experience using ATS (eg. Recruitee/Workable)
- Fluent in Greek language, proficient in English. Any other language is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented and hands-on attitude
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and manage key relationships with multiple and challenging stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, business acumen and people management skills
- Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, take initiative and embrace company values
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a constantly changing environment, to work through ambiguity quickly and proactively, developing new skills and knowledge.
- Drive for results & customer service orientation
- Strong project and vendor management skills, ability to lead complex projects and proactively manage work and drive continuous improvement
In return we offer a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive salary, private health and life insurance and above all a collaborative modern work environment with unlimited possibilities for future advancement internally and globally.
G4S is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities! If you correspond to the above criteria please don’t hesitate to click the Apply button and send us your resume.