Sunlight Group Energy Storage Systems is a world-leading technology company and provider of innovative industrial and off-road energy storage solutions, with 30+ years of experience. We specialize in the development and production of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries and energy storage systems for industrial mobility, leisure mobility, and ESS applications. These products are manufactured and assembled in Sunlight’s state-of-the-art facilities in Greece, Italy, and the USA, and distributed to more than 115 countries. Our core priority is to provide a safe and inclusive workplace that fosters creativity and development.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to the 1,700+ people we employ across the organization.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we are looking for an experienced and result oriented HR Business Partner to join our HR team. The role is responsible for all HR functions of a specific business area, implementing effective HR strategies and activities within the organization, supporting the business to achieve continuous optimization.
The position is based in Xanthi and reports directly to the Plants Senior HR Manager.
Key activities and responsibilities of this role include:
- Daily presence in the area of responsibility in the plant of Xanthi to obtain a deep understanding of the operation
- Continuous cooperation with all hierarchical levels of the area of responsibility to understand the actual operational needs and provide support on all HR topics
- Active contribution to the formation of our strategy to attract, develop and retain talent
- Analysis of employees’ needs and potential, management of internal transfers and promotions, enhancement of people’s motivation
- Ensure that s/he is the link among Employees, HR and Operations Management team to provide quick and effective solutions to all stakeholders
- Locate the organization’s needs for structural changes; suggest and implement an effective strategy to increase productivity
- Ensure legal compliance and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Contribution to the establishment and continuous increase of high H&S standards for the employees
- BSc in HR / Finance / Business Administration / Engineering. Postgraduate studies will be considered a plus
- 4-7 years of working experience in HR mainly in industrial environment
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and fluency in Greek and English are a must
- Sound knowledge of the Greek Labor Law
- Ability to work independently and effectively, to understand business functions and organization needs of an industrial environment
- Excellent negotiation, communication and time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
What we offer you
To start with, we give you the opportunity to thrive in a restless team and grow your potential in an innovative environment. As per your compensation and rewards package, this is a preview:
- A competitive salary based on experience and topped up with benefits and bonus
- Company healthcare plan, including employee’s family members
- A respectful and fair working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- International mobility opportunities