An Outsourcing Company, in Neo Faliro, is seeking for a Junior HR Administrator.
Looking to kickstart your career in HR? Is your goal a payroll career? This is the perfect role for your first step in a long and successful HR career.
Where do you fit in?
You'll help a friendly, busy HR team (in the payroll department) to provide a top-class service to the growing business. Youll get involved with all kinds of admin, from new starter processes to exit interviews and everything in between; for example, maintaining and updating our HR system, Reward and benefits, payroll and pensions, HR Projects and much more besides.
Youll have support, but will also be trusted to get on with things. Due to the work that youll be doing, confidentiality is key.
There is much more to this role than we can explain here, so if you are interested please apply and well be happy to give you more detail.
What's in it for you?
- A chance to gain valuable HR experience and earn a recognised, respected HR qualification for a payroll career
- A remuneration package that can be up to €1200gross/month *14
- You'll be joining a growing company with lots of opportunities to learn and progress
What do you need to succeed?
- A confident, friendly, and helpful manner. Organisation, commitment, and self-motivation, with an eye for detail. The ability to communicate at all levels, both in person and in writing
- Confidence in your computer skills including M/S office. The ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- Some administration experience would also be a plus
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management /Economics / Psychology is a must
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management is a plus
In applying for a role with us, you consent that we will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!