Hellas Gold Single Member S.A. is a gold, silver, lead and zinc mining company headquartered in Athens, Greece. Since 2004, Hellas Gold operates the Kassandra Mines at N.E. Chalkidiki, under the strictest EU safety and environmental standards and regulations. The Kassandra Mines consist of the operating mine at Olympias the state-of-the-art Kokkinolakkas Tailings Managements Facility and the Skouries project. Evolving a mining history of 25 centuries, Hellas Gold invests in the development of sustainable mining in the region, contributing to the local economic growth and prosperity with investments of more than $1 billion, the employment of 1,600 people, the active support to the local suppliers, and important investments to local community initiatives and projects. Since 2012, Hellas Gold operates as a subsidiary of the Canadian-based Eldorado Gold Corporation, which has over 25 years of experience in exploration, construction and operation of mines around the world.
We live our values in pursuit of our purpose: to find a better way to do things. We aim to break new ground in all that we do. We do this by creating a positive impact today, and for future generations, through our commitment to operating safely, sustainably, and profitably.
The company offers the opportunity to those who wish to express interest in the position of “Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Specialist”, for its premises in Thessaloniki. The position reports to the Payroll & Benefits Manager.
- Ensures, accurate and timely enrollment of new employees (creation of profiles in the system for all employees in an accurate and timely manner, registration to relevant benefit plans).
- Reviews and approves all employee profile update requests including basic information (e.g. family status changes) as well as the employment information.
- Maintains up-to-date employee records for all employees.
- Provides support to employees in employee self service.
- Assists in implementing, optimizing and maintaining systems, policies and procedures related to Employee Data Management and HRIS to ensure adherence to company guidelines in addition to all policies and procedures.
- Contributes to preparation of Employee data Management and HRIS related reports for the management, auditors.
- Manages HRIS authority levels and appropriate access.
- Ensures the integration of HR processes, policy and procedure into the HR information systems.
- Coordinates between HR departments to ensure the HRIS requested is tested, delivered and effectively functioning and escalates any issues.
- Provides support to the payroll ‘s procedures.
- Liaise with key regional and functional colleagues to ensure effective HR delivery where required.
- Bachelor’s degree and Associate Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Human Resources, Business, Business/Administration, Information Technology, Information Systems, Management.
- Proven work experience as an Analyst or similar role.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in Payroll.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics.
- Technical expertise regarding data mining and text mining, Office 365 suite, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI, Advanced proficiency in database management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills both in Greek and English language.
- Knowledge and proficiency with managing HRIS.
- Understanding of the digital environment and how to apply technology in a people context.
- Using analytics to inform organization decision-making.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in HRIS Analysis.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Our company offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive combination of basic salary and benefits, as well as opportunities for development in a challenging work environment.
Inclusion and Diversity
Hellas Gold is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfill their potential.
If you are looking for a global and dynamic environment, please send us your CV.