Local HR Leadership: Take charge of HR activities exclusively in Greece, aligning them with global standards and contributing to the overall success of organization.
Strategic HR Planning for Local Expansion: Contribute to the development of a strategic HR plan aligned with our global business objectives, focusing on the Greek market's growth and expansion goals.
Talent Management: Develop and implement effective talent acquisition and retention strategies tailored to the unique demands of the Greek market, fostering growth and success. Performance management – coaching, performance evaluations, management assessments, 360-degree performance feedback.
Employee Engagement: Fostering engagement through regular feedback, surveys, and recognition programs.
Collaborative HR Systems: Work closely with leadership to establish and optimize HR systems that support the intricacies of our product lines within the Greek market.
Digital Transformation: Leverage technology for tasks that are changing with time like recruitment, applicant tracking systems, employee management and data analytics. Data driven decision making by using HR analytics to make informed decisions on recruitment, performance management and workforce planning.
Organization Engineering: Understand how organizations work and the best practices for success. Compensation classification, salary administration, reward, and recognition through a fair and transparent performance evaluation system.
- A minimum of 8-10 years in HR leadership roles, ideally within the manufacturing industry.
Strategic mindset with a demonstrated ability to contribute to business development within the Greek market.
- Deep knowledge and experience applying People Operations best practices around employee engagement, talent development and change management.
- Expertise in talent acquisition and retention strategies.
Hands-on experience with disciplinary procedures, recruitment, and payroll in a local setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across all employee levels.
- Metrics driven mindset with a deep empathy for people.