Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50 own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. We go the extra mile – we not only simply enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
- End-to-end Responsibility for recruiting to fill commercial and technical positions - from coordinating the requirement profiles with our specialist departments, through applicant selection, telephone interviews and personal interviews, to the recruitment and onboarding of selected candidates.
- Work closely with the hiring manager in setting expectations, participate in final interviews held by hiring manager thus offering full HR support of high value, for the decision making process.
- First point of contact for talent acquisition.
- The identification and direct approach of suitable candidates via various portals is part of our daily business.
- Further development of the sourcing strategy together with the team and implementation of new ideas in order to ensure the establishment of a talent pool and the systematic identification of future employees in the long term.
- Accompanying the new employees throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Advising our management and specialist departments on optimising the recruiting strategy.
- Further development of new HR projects.
- Experience and expertise in (international) recruiting, preferably in the IT environment.
- Fluent in French and good level in English ( any other language is a plus ).
- Active and proactive Sourcing experience.
- Strong communicational skills with a good networking relationship-building talent.
- Hands-On and can-do mentality.
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish is a plus.
- Buddy program.
- Internal career development.
- International environment.
- Job with purpose.
- Mobile working.
- Staff discounts.
- Unlimited employment contract.
- Private Life and Health Insurance.
Joining Hemmersbach, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team! Apply now and send us your CV IN ENGLISH!