Executive Level: We are a vigorous team of professionals specialized in providing premium executive search and assessment experience to the business world. Among the various industries we recruit for, we are exclusively retained to find a Group Head of HR, on behalf of our client a major pruduction/commercial multinational company based in Thessaloniki.
The ideal Head of HR has proven experience, deep HR knowledge, strategic mindset, strong leadership, and excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of HR strategies, procedures, and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy across the organization.
- Development of corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, and safety etc.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support of the human factor in the company aligned with current and future business needs by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development etc.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Lead and motivate the company's HR team.
- Serving as the point of contact bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, and other issues.
- Monitoring adherence to internal policies and legal standards while nurturing a positive working environment.
- Anticipating and resolving litigation risks.
- Reporting to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Proven successful experience as HR Director.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and labor law.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Group insurance and medical plan.
- Company Car.