ICAP Employment Solutions, is seeking for a HR & Payroll Administrator, who will actively communicate directly with employees as well as with clients.
- Control and management of time attendance data
- Management of new hires & departures
- Preparation of employment contracts
- Electronic submission of forms to the ERGANI platform
- Monitoring and keeping a record of employees’ leave administrations (annual leave, illness, etc.)
- Management of Human Resources Department issues and communication with external bodies
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role
- Knowledge of labor law regarding working hours, leave etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Ability to manage priorities and execute tasks within specific timeframes
- Team-spirited, with excellent communication skills
The Company offers:
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality