Pet City Group, the leader in the pet care retail market in Greece with over 90 stores, e-commerce presence, over 3,5 million customers, over 17 thousand unique products and over 800 employees, is currently looking for an empathetic, dynamic, and proactive HR Assistant to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for managing and handling the day-to-day HR activities, providing assistance in recruitment and payroll processes, maintain updated employees’ records, and provide HR support to all employees.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data.
- Maintaining a record of employees’ absences, annual and sick leaves.
- Managing the shift schedule.
- Prepare, update, and submit employees work schedules in ERGANI II.
- Managing the timekeeping system.
- Posting job ads, collecting resumes, and sending them to Hiring Managers.
- Scheduling interviews and providing support during interviews.
- Participate in the pre-boarding and the onboarding process, managing recruitment documents and communicating with new employees.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests regarding HR and payroll matters.
- Create and distribute documents/certificates for the employees.
- Maintain an up to date digital and electronic database of employees.
- Participating in the implementation of processes for the Health and Safety at Work sector.
- Participate in various HR/Payroll projects/programs.
- Document archiving.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or Accounting.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with the ERGANI II information system.
- Knowledge of Epsilon net's PYLON HRM system will be considered an asset.
- Organizational skills and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and innovative way of thinking.
- Confidentiality in information processing.
- Advance in MS Office especially Excel, and ERP software.
- English knowledge (written and oral).
- Agile, flexible, accountable, and real team player.
- Time management and organizational skills.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Friendly and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic and fast developing company.
- Special prices and discounts on healthcare, well-being, and insurance packages through our network of partners.
- Employee discounts on our products and services.
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment!