Το Santo Collection, a luxurious collection part of Metaxa Hospitality Group is looking for:
Hotel Human Resources Manager
internal position definition: “DNA Manager”
To manage the operation of the Hotel's Human Resource System to ensure that staff is available and able to deliver the product and service required to achieve customer satisfaction.
Manage a Human Resources System to ensure the development of staff retention, the reward of excellent personnel and encouragement of productivity.
- To manage the Talent Strategy to minimise staff turnover, superior reward performance, produce a harmonious working environment, ensure the development of staff retention, reward excellent personnel and encouragement of productivity.
- To provide, through the Department Heads, that staff is available and able to deliver the quality of product and service required to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To apply the efficient organisation of work routines for subordinates and the motivation and support techniques available to help subordinates achieve their departmental targets.
- Training and development activities for Associates influencing the hotel sales and control of costs and standards.
- Conducting an appraisal system of the hotel's Associates and Management, who must appraise their Department Heads.
- Monitoring Associate performance and development, through their Department Heads, by providing direction and feedback to Associates in adhering to service procedures.
- Managing and promoting an associate's suggestion programme and other effective methods of two-way communication management by participation.
- Managing Personnel functions performance (recruitment selection, salary determination, evaluation, and performance counselling).
- Key results areas for the communication of policies and procedures and the monitoring of their implementation.
- Recruitment selection techniques.
- Company training facilities.
- The company Associates, grievance/disciplinary procedures.
- To be responsible for all HR administration.
- Ensure that all in-house rules and regulations are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the recruitment, selection and employment of middle management and operative Associates in conjunction with the Heads of the Departments.
- To administer all work permits where applicable.
- Ensure that the hotel's Staffing Guide and Associate requisition system is adhered to.
- Ensure that all Associate records are kept up to date.
- Coordinate the administration of the Associate performance appraisal system and succession planning.
- To be responsible for the administration of Associate benefits and salaries.
- To balance and verify union reports and to organise payment of dues.
- To conduct the annual Salary and Benefits Survey.
- To assure the cleanliness and upkeep of the Associate restaurant, accommodation, and locker areas in conjunction with the Food and Beverage /Housekeeping Department.
- To assure the compilation and implementation of the following Associate communications:
- Associate Handbook
- Associate, Newsletter
- Associate Flash Report
- Associate Notice Boards
- Associate with Employer Meetings
- To coordinate Associate transportation.
- To assist with Orientation Training.
- To assist with the selection of local Management Trainees.
- To counsel Associates in career issues, job-related issues etc... prospects, personal.
The Training Plan is prepared annually by the hotel management company, based on the DNA Manager (on the property) providing the hotel training needs by the budgeting period for the next budgeting year.
- Coordinate and monitor the Hotel’s Training Plan and assist in the planning of next year's budget.
- To lead the HOD’s in identifying the training needs within each department.
- To lead the compilation of the hotel's “Departmental Operations Manuals".
- To lead the monitoring of departmental standards as defined in the “Departmental Operations Manuals".
- To (partly) deliver the hotels Training Program:
- Orientation Training
- Hygiene Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Training
- Foreign Language Training
- Management Training Programmes
- Departmental Training Programmes
- Specific Staff Training Programmes
Qualifications / personal characteristics:
- Min. 5 years of professional training gained up to a hotel-based HR Manager/Director.
- Must have experience with brand-managed hotels (not franchised nor independent hotels) with brands such as Marriott™, Hilton™, IHG™ and Accor™, in human resources.
- Fully versed with Microsoft applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and can create/structure tabular spreadsheets.
- Speaks and writes Greek and English fluently and has excellent. communication and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience in HR administration, training & development, recruitment, and payroll.
- Ideally, knowledge of Greek labour legislation pertaining to the hotel and catering sector.
- Ideally, knowledge of HR administration, staff engagement and payroll systems.
- Excellent business decision-making.
- Analytical skills and very well-organised
- Ideally, you are USALI trained by its 11th version; if this is not the case, we can and will train you.
- BA in hotel management from a leading (inter) national hotel educational institute.
- Or a BA degree in Finance and Accounting or a similar major.
- Certification in HR / Talent Management issued by a leading international hotel educational institute.
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Benefits & Bonuses.
- Career development in a fast-paced, growing work environment.
- Training opportunities.
- Daily meals during hotel operations
- Full year job
- Friendly work environment
Please send an updated CV with a recent photo.