Are you interested in working with a leading technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Senior Technology Project Manager who will be responsible for managing key organization projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. The successful candidate should set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize project progress providing reporting to the Project Manager Team Leader regarding their status.
As a Senior Technology Project Manager, your tasks will include the following:
- Manage projects lifecycle from initiation to closing phase using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders in project initiation phase to define scope and requirements ensuring the success of business case
- Handle project communications and perform stakeholder engagement
- Work closely with Software Architects, Business Analysts, internal and external engineering teams to provide feasibility study and technical design assessment, as well as to define project development activities
- Ensure detailed project, implementation or actions plans are created for the duration of each project as appropriate, in order to monitor and track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure monitoring of progress against all projects, is timely and accurate, enabling sponsors and stakeholders have visibility and sufficient information to make the required decisions
- Perform risk management and apply mitigation strategies to minimize project risks
- Encourage knowledge transfer and lessons learnt activities within the PMO and business project teams to drive best practice
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Carry out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- Ensure their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity – Innovation,” at all times
What we look for:
- University Degree in Informatics Technology, Engineering or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Project management certification (e.g. PRINCE 2, PMP, CAPM) is required. IT Governance & Service Management (e.g. ITIL) is desirable
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in online project management tools e.g. JIRA, Wrike is desirable
- Software development experience and understanding of all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle is required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Effective people management and development skills gained through previous managerial experience
- Prioritization and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical thinking, effective and timely decision-making, problem-solving and change management skills
- Ability to think “out of the box” and “connect the dots” to derive the bigger picture, passion for success and drive for results
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.