With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for a Project Administration Officer, experienced in the Debt Management industry, to join our Credit and Receivables Management team in Athens.
The role will be responsible to support project activities and assist Projects Administration Head in setting up processes and operations for existing and new clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in designing and documenting business processes and flow diagrams,
- Prepare and provide documentation and presentations to key stakeholders,
- Partner with business experts and external stakeholders on joint project activities,
- Consulting business experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks,
- Identify, record and address new requirements to participants to be involved,
- Assist in designing and coordinating quality controls and relevant KPis,
- Support Internal/External Audit requests and clarifications.
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and supporting the continued implementation of the Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
To be considered, we require:
- BS degree in Economics, Business Management or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in debt portfolio operations sector,
- Detail-oriented with high level of ownership and problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with operational processes and support tools, project scheduling platforms, estimation and quality assurance principles,
- Organizational skills and planning experience,
- Client facing/handling skills,
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate with different audiences (business/tech),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English,
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- MS Office 365 knowledge
Other desirable attributes:
- Working knowledge of Debt Management software and databases;
- knowledge of Qualco Collection & Recoveries will be considered a significant qualificatio
On top of a challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.