With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to act as the “servant leader”, to coordinate activities, to ensure program/projects goals are accomplished on time, leveraging Agile delivery methodologies.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
As part of our team, you will:
- Coach people on Scrum Framework and principles
- Improve the scrum process and install changes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Coordinate the development of sprints effectively and efficiently from planning to execution
- Proactively recognize, raise, and eliminate obstacles that prevent team from achieving sprint and release goals
- Assist the team discussions and conflict resolution
- Assist Product Owner with workload and user stories prioritization
- Adjust deliverable expectations in accordance with changes in scope and release plans
- Produce the necessary Scrum Artifacts (product backlog, sprint backlog, increment backlog) to provide the key information to the Scrum team members and Stakeholders regarding how the product is developed and activities to be done, and what activities are being planned in the project.
- Reporting on overall delivery status to program leadership and stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between the team, stakeholders, and even other Scrum Masters to ensure that the team's efforts align with the organization's goals
To be considered you must have:
- A very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master, Agile Lead or Product Owner
- Scrum Master Certification will be considered as a plus
- Experience working with Cloud Infrastructure (particularly MS Azure and/or Google)
- Self-confident, strong problem solving, proactive mindset
- Great communicative and collaborative skills including facilitation of events, coaching people on Scrum principles, conflict resolution, continual improvement
- Ability to work with and communicate to a variety of audiences, executive-level/peer-to-peer/ subordinate/ technical and non-technical etc
- Firm command of the English language and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and supporting the continued implementation of the Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
On top of challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, indoor parking, and company bus
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid/remote benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.