ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle-Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search and Selection, on behalf of its client, a Leading Facilities Management Company, is looking for an experienced and driven Business Unit Director to enhance their growth plans.
Business Unit Director
The BU Director will add value to the organization’s revenue growth activities, keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management, and manage and oversee the team.
- Leadership of the business with P&L responsibility for all operation and commercial activity, ensuring optimum performance, and that financial, commercial and operational excellence is achieved.
- Lead the improvement of commercial operation and support market and business development strategies to cultivate the conditions aiming to accelerate growth and change, according to industry requirements.
- Guide actions to create detailed plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) and to build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and organize operations whilst enquiring and advising on commercial, human resources and operational matters.
- Manage the team to ensure customer satisfaction, employees’ satisfaction and adherence to all policies and standards of the Group.
- Coordinate diverse teams (Sales, Operations, Marketing, HR, Finance etc.), ensure the smooth running of the business and that the business reputation within the market is enhanced.
- Proven record of success in senior management roles, at least 5 years, in the Total Facilities Management market.
- Strong academics up to an MBA, MSc level.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Proven track record of reviewing, developing and defining a strategy that supports the overall business strategy that colleagues can embrace.
- Ability to build strong external relationships, to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- People management experience, with excellent managerial and motivational skills.