Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now!📥
PeopleCert is seeking a dynamic Senior Enterprise Project Manager to lead and drive key enterprise-wide initiatives. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope. The successful candidate should set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize project progress providing reporting to the Project Manager Team Leader regarding their status.
As a Senior Enterprise Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Project Management: Manage enterprise projects lifecycle applying agreed practices to meet project objectives within scope, on time, and within budget.
- Collaborative Stakeholder Engagement: Work closely with business stakeholders during the project initiation phase to define scope and requirements, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Effective Communication: Manage project communications and stakeholder engagement, ensuring transparent and timely reporting to keep all relevant parties informed of project progress.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with various teams, including Product Managers, Marketing, Operations and Technology departments and align their efforts to meet project goals
- Progress Monitoring: Implement detailed project, implementation, or action plans to monitor and track progress. Provide visibility to Project Board and stakeholders, enabling informed decision-making.
- Risk Management: Perform thorough risk management, applying mitigation strategies to minimize project risks.
- Knowledge Transfer and Best Practices: Encourage knowledge transfer and lessons learned activities within the PMO and business project teams to drive best practices.
- Global Collaboration: Work effectively in a team environment, collaborating with diverse teams across multiple time zones to achieve the best possible results.
What we look for:
- Educational Background: University Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or relevant field. A Postgraduate Degree is considered a plus.
- Project Management Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management, with a focus on enterprise initiatives.
- Language Skills: Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus).
- Certifications: Project management certification (e.g., PRINCE 2, PMP, CAPM) is required.
- Tools Proficiency: Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Familiarity with online project management tools (e.g., JIRA, Wrike) is desirable.
- Personal Attributes: Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Well-organized, self-driven, flexible, and able to manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment. Strong analytical thinking, effective and timely decision-making, problem-solving, and change management skills. Ability to think "out of the box" and connect the dots to derive the bigger picture. Passion for success and a drive for results.
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises ☕
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.