With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management team in Athens . Holding the position in our organization you will be responsible and accountable to manage a portfolio of complex projects in the Greek Public Sector towards the strategic business and organizational objectives adhering to the highest quality standards and global principles for project management, with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope, while building positive long-term relationships with our clients.
- Manage complex projects and lead project teams, to deliver and ensure quality throughout the project;
- Delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope, while building positive long-term relationships with our clients;
- Align with our strategic business and organizational objectives;
- Define scope and expected deliverables, align stakeholders and influence decision processes, determine success metrics, and track against milestones;
- Compiling Reports and Deliverables;
- Interfacing and Communicating with the Client Project Committee (Επιτροπή Παρακολούθησης και Παραλαβής του έργου);
- Monitoring of invoicing process;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Monitor risks proactively, and take mitigation actions and contingency planning; and
- Develop effective presentations and project update materials to communicate project status to key stakeholders.
To be considered you must have:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related subject is a strong preference;
- 7+ years of experience in Project Management role in Information Technology projects for the public sector;
- PMP or Prince II certification;
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills, able to direct workstreams across large multi-faceted project teams;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills to coordinate internal and extern teams (including vendors) ;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to change;
- Firm command of the English language and excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Availability to travel with Greece (occasionally) .
On top of a challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.