Are you looking for a career change with a forward-thinking global organization? Come be part of our award-winning company driven by our people from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers". We're recognized with awards like "World's Best Workplaces," “Best Companies for Career Growth,” and “Best Company Culture,” year after year.
We’re on the lookout for Arabic-speaking B2B Sales Representatives to join our team of game-changers who engage with customers from top brands that could be from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, or another leading-edge industry.
We create epic career journeys that empower our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures. At Concentrix + Webhelp, you belong, you make a difference, and you succeed on your terms.
Career growth and personal development
This is a great opportunity to reimagine an all-new career journey and develop “friends for life” at the same time. We’ll give you all the training, cutting-edge technologies, and the continuing support you’ll need to succeed.
Plus, at Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career and personal growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
In everything we do, we believe in doing right by and for people—our clients, their customers, our people, our community, and our planet.
As a German speaking Team Leader on our team, you will:
What you will do in this role
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals (KPIs)
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Motivate team members and deliver team communication in a motivational manner, build team energy
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Respond to general queries from customers, clients, and team members
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
We embrace our game-changers with open arms, people from diverse backgrounds, curious, and willing to learn. Your natural talent to help others and go beyond WOW for our customers will fit right in with what we do and who we are.
Concentrix + Webhelp is a great match if you:
- German level C2
- English level C1
- Be reliable, on time, and meet deadlines. Be rigorous in reasoning and tasks
- Structure and adjust oral and written communication according to the audience.
- Interact easily with others. Be attentive to their needs, requests, and feelings and act accordingly to construct trusting relationships.
- Use appropriate vocabulary to write standard texts (letters, presentations, reports, emails).
- Availability to work full-time
- Handle large amounts of information by separating the various components. Identify the key elements and convey appropriate solutions.
- Analyze workload, sequence actions, and refer the manager for arbitration if necessary.
- Make simple decisions in accordance with the objectives
- Easily adapt to change. Support and reassure interlocutors to ensure a stable activity.
- Independently manage difficult situations. Remain positive in all circumstances and able to propose or implement solutions to solve problems.
Don’t meet every requirement? No worries. We’re dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for everyone. If you feel you don’t check every box, we encourage you to apply anyway. We’ll do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or another role.
What's in it for you:
We challenge conventions to deliver outcomes unimagined by creating customer experiences that go beyond WOW. That’s why we significantly invest in our people, our infrastructure, and our capabilities to ensure long-term success for both our teams, our customers, and YOU. And we'll invest in you to help you reimagine and grow your career.
In this role, we offer benefits that help support your unique lifestyle:
- Full Relocation Support (including flights, accommodation & transportation)
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive remuneration package (14 Salaries/year)
- Performance bonus
- Daily meal voucher in Up Hellas Mastercard
- Private health insurance + Dental Care
- Opportunities for international Career through the Concentrix + Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Employee events
- Free gym, well-being activities, and a rooftop cinema with Acropolis views
- Enjoy with your co-workers your lunch break at our new Restaurant
Reimagine the best version of you!
At Concentrix + Webhelp, we're determined to bring our own intelligence, empathy, and experience to the table every day. We invest in our game-changers and the environment they work in, because we know that when our people thrive, it has a powerful impact on them, their customers, and their clients’ businesses.
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 440,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Concentrix + Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer
We're proudly united as one team, one company, globally. We're committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and professional qualifications, without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Eligibility to work:
In accordance with Greek law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in EU will be considered for this position.