Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Product Development Associate to be part of the Product Development team.
- Work with team members and leads and a range of other PeopleCert team members (including the Business Technology, Project Management Office, Product Management, Product Marketing, Exams, Network and the rest of the B&IT related teams) to develop product related content, including assessment, digital and learning content as well as supportive material.
- Schedules, facilitates and co-ordinates the development and delivery of product related content (in all formats - instructor led, digital, eLearning/computer based) following product development best practices, company guidelines and PeopleCert’s workflow for product development with external experts.
- Executes all development and delivery tasks assigned by the manager or team leader.
- Participates in the product design process and facilitates any related activities (SME recruiting, authoring, reviewing, item writing, standard setting, standard reviews, copy editing etc).
- Prepares and updates relevant product development documents for assigned projects (i.e. monthly reports, costings sheets, raise PPOs, work orders, etc).
- Manage, import, format, edit and update product related content using PeopleCert systems (Item Banking, LMS etc.).
- Prepare qualification related material through following simple guidelines (copy, paste, format).
- Check material for correct appearance and apply any necessary changes (edit and review).
- Test learning and certification content in practice to check and correct logical sequence and consistency across.
- Provide support to the Business & IT Product Development team as required.
What we look for:
- Educated to degree level or other Level 6 qualification in a relevant Business-related or IT-related field
- Professional experience for 2+ years and knowledge of any, or a combination of, the following:
- Product development
- Assessment development
- Learning content development
- eLearning development
- Instructional design
- Editorial or commissioning role
- Training delivery
- Best practices and standards
- Working knowledge of learning content creation applications, like Articulate Rise, Storyline will be considered a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Advanced computer literacy is required; ECDL certification is desirable
- Strong project management skills and knowledge (PRINCE2 certification is desirable)
- Believes in PeopleCert's values of “Quality - Passion - Integrity - Innovation”
What we offer:
Your career in PeopleCert will start with getting trained and certified with ITIL4 Foundation and PRINCE7 Foundation, two of tech most globally recognised certifications.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
Financial background check
Employment reference check.
If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.