Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for an experienced Instructional Designer to join our Product Development team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing innovative, engaging, and effective training programs for a fast-paced corporate environment.
As an Instructional Designer, your tasks will include the following:
- The goal is to develop and design great learning experiences and products, including books, training materials for instructor-led and e-learning courses, and exams. In order to do so, you need to:
- Apply instructional design principles and adult learning theory
- utilizing a variety of media and technologies
- Continuously improve as per latest trends and feedback analysis.
- Be at the top of technology solutions, and use the latest tools as per the latest tech trends (eg AI, Adaptive learning/assessmemt etc)
- Work effectively within a team, including Commissioning Editors, project editors, project managers, developers, trainers, subject matter experts
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, education, or related field, Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- Experience in designing and developing instructor-led training, virtual classroom training, and blended learning solutions, preferable in the training sector
- Knowledge and experience with instructional design methodologies such as ADDIE, SAM
- Proficient in using eLearning development software, such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Rise and/or Storyline.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS)
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus).
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advanced level certification is desirable.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic, and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and a global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- Centrally-located premises
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world-leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, and Integrity are the core values that guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in the English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.