kariera.gr's Hiring Solutions team, is looking on behalf of a client, an international leading company that is producing and marketing pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Deputy Plant Director in the industrial area of Patras.
As a Deputy Director, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the production of all daily operations of the plant. This role requires strong leadership, technical, and organizational skills.
- Manage daily production operations and optimize processes
- Implement and maintain quality control measures
- Oversee plant maintenance and equipment and manage upgrades/improvements
- Develop and manage the plant's budget.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and safety standards
- Drive process efficiency and quality enhancements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience in similar role
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Budgeting and cost control experience
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- A private medical insurance plan
- Company car
- Great work space and environment
- Continuous learning & improvement