With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Project Management team in Athens. The successful candidate will take on the management of key clients’ projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope, while building positive long-term relationships with our clients.
- Manage complex projects and coordinate project teams, to deliver and ensure quality throughout the project;
- Define scope and expected deliverables, align stakeholders and influence decision processes, determine success metrics, and track against milestones;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Monitor risks proactively, drive prioritization, balance business needs versus constraints. and take mitigation actions and contingency planning; and
- Develop effective presentations and project update materials to communicate project status to key stakeholders (C level & Technical resources).
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and supporting the continued implementation of the Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- A very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role in software application projects, preferably in the Banking, or Finance sectors;
- PMP or Prince II certification;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills to coordinate virtual teams;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to change;
- Firm command of the English language and excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Italian, Spanish and/ or French would be considered as a plus.
On top of a challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.