About the job:
We are looking for a talented person with both relationship and data analysis skills, who is willing to take challenges in apparel retail business sector. You will be cooperating closely with the Commercial & Buying departments and you will be responsible for running key reports, planning allocations and managing category level stocks.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the receipt, put away, storage, and replenishment of goods.
- Managing allocation & launch planning. Liaising with buying & VM team, production & warehouse and ensuring that stock is in the right place to reach sales plan
- Review assortments sell through pricing opportunities, and individual store performance.
- Understand local market holidays & promotional periods and their merchandising implications and product depth during these peak periods.
- Analyze sales, stock, and other data statistics & Review historical sales trends
- Provide reports and presentation for management review
- Working experience up to 4 years in retail operations, supply chain, logistics and/or demand planning (Merchandising)
- BSc/ MSc in Economics, IT or Supply Chain
- Possess the strong ability to understand and act upon financial retail indicators such as sales, inventory productivity and sell-through.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability prioritize and manage time
- Strong computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis, familiar with ERP Systems (working experience on Entersoft Suite is highly appreciated)
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to work cross functionally and develop relationships.
- Full Time permanent role working Mon-Fri
- Competitive compensation package
- Product discount