As a Demi Chef de Partie you will be responsible of the daily food preparation and some of your main responsibilities will be:
•Organize the kitchen material as the daily preparation and food production in different sections of the main kitchen.
•Coordinate daily tasks with the superior Chefs as also follow instructions and recommendations to ensure their completion
•Ensure the highest standard and consistency of quality in the daily preparation of the given menu
•Coordinate and actively support coworkers with their day to day preparation as also the supervision of the buffet.
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Team player with a creative and outgoing personality
• Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times.
• Good communication and customer contact skills; good problem resolution skills
• Good Food and Beverage product knowledge. A good knowledge of beverage service styles
and techniques, beverage preparation and specialized beverage orders of service is
required. A good knowledge of all hard liquor, wines, mixes/cocktails.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
• A food handler's license.
• Proven commercial kitchen experience.
• Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
• The ability to stand for extended periods.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.