Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Restaurant Manager (Ref: CRF/RM023)
Resorts: Ikos Dassia, Ikos Odisia
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March 2023
Your main responsibilities
- Coordinate daily restaurant management operation
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guest’s complaints/needs
- Organize and supervise staff shifts
- Train restaurant team on proper customer service practices in cooperation with the F & B and HR managers
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Communicate to Chef any issues regarding food quality or special requests
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
- Enhance a teamwork environment, leading by example
Your main qualifications/skills
- Enthusiastic with friendly personality
- Fluency in English
- Good command of a second language (German, French, Russian) would be a plus
- Service experience within a bar/restaurant, ideally within a hotel environment
- Experience of managing a small or bigger team within an F & B environment
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality/ Tourism would be a plus
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
: www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
: www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.