EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit for its headquarters in Athens an Accounting & Finance Assistant, to support the operations of our Accounting Department.
The expert will perform a diverse set of accounting & finance activities.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Accounting support & compliance related activities;
- Assisting in the intragroup invoicing procedure;
- Maintaining a customer database (CRM) ensuring integrity and quality of data
- Assisting in the issuance of Bank Guarantees;
- Communication with local public authorities, banks, accountants, auditors, social security secretariats, etc.;
- Preparation of periodical files for submission to the relevant Authorities;
- Provision of assistance in financial strategy related matters;
- Administrative support in the context of various contracts with clients and other Accounting & Finance matters;
- Maintenance of the respective files, archives and records of the department.
Desired skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business studies;
- Excellent command of English both written and oral;
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good Knowledge of office automation tools and Internet use;
- Experience/familiarity with CRM platforms would be considered as a strong asset.
- Ability to deliver to high quality standards and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbally;
- Integrity and approachability;
- Handle stress and deadlines;
- Motivated, result oriented, persistent;
- Open to learning and continuous improvement.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting Reference (AFA/08/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, age, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.