EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit for its headquarters in Athens a Finance and Administrative Assistant fluent in French, to support the operations of the Group world-wide.
The expert will perform a diverse set of accounting & administrative activities for various companies of the EUROPEAN DYNAMICS group located in different countries.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Finance support, accounting & compliance related activities (invoicing, cost analysis, budgeting, bank reconciliation, monthly closing activities, etc);
- HR and payroll support related activities;
- Communication with local public authorities, banks, accountants, auditors, social security secretariats, etc.;
- Business development assistance and coordination of a wide range of interactions among the members of the group from each country;
- Provision of advanced assistance and administrative services; review and control of correspondence, information research, problem solving;
- Administrative support in the context of various contracts with clients;
- Maintenance of the respective files, archives and records of the department.
Desired skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Finance (preferably) or Business studies;
- Excellent command of English both written and oral;
- Excellent command of French both written and oral;
- 4-5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good Knowledge of office automation tools and Internet use;
- Being familiar with EU organisations would be considered as a strong asset.
- Ability to deliver to high quality standards and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbally;
- Integrity and approachability;
- Handle stress and deadlines;
- Motivated, result oriented, persistent;
- Open to learning and continuous improvement.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English quoting Reference (FAAF/08/23).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, age, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.