kariera.gr | Hiring Solutions team is looking for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor, on behalf of Capital Securities, a company that operates in the provision of investment services.
- Planning and implementation of internal audits, policies and procedures in order to insure company's legal and regulatory compliance.
- Communication with supervisory authorities and reporting submission.
- Provision of support to the Board concerning matters of crisis management, compliance, auditor mechanisms and corporate governance.
- Monitoring the implementation and constant compliance of internal operational regulations.
- Conduction of staff's and external partners' training according to legal obligations.
- Monitoring of legal changes that may effect the company's operation and processes.
- Client KYC-AML audit.
- Client payment audit.
- Client transaction audit an reporting submission.
- Client complaints inspection.
- Daily reporting to the upper management.
- BSc in Economics or Finance is a must
- MSc in similar domains will be considered as a strong asset
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the same or similar sector
- Cetification in Internal Auditing will be considered a plus
- Familiarity in Office Suite's daily use
- Qualities such as reliability and integrity
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Commercial Thinking
- Communication skills
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Central office location