Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Join our Coca-Cola HBC family and be part of a sustainable company that really takes care of its people. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify that all relevant documents have been received from the proper sources.
- Process the routes in the Sales Accounting System and enter accurate data.
- Ensure all documents received the same day have been processed.
- Extract movements from the system and provide reports to transportation companies for proper reconciliation of driver differences.
- Manage disputes and claims with the customers/drivers for the country under your responsibility.
- Manage daily and monthly validation checks.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- University or College Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or any relevant field, would be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in German & English.
- Experience within a similar role, preferably gained in a fast-moving, multinational company or in a Shared Services environment, would be considered as a plus.
- Experience in ERP and knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
- Strong customer focus & team-player spirit.
- Attention to detail and effective time management.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL GAIN:
- Professional and personal learning & development opportunities
- Hybrid-working model opportunity
- Attractive benefits (health insurance, meal vouchers, complimentary beverages etc)
- Experience within an international working environment and a passionate team
- Exciting and challenging tasks with the ability to influence the company's strategy and contribute to our success
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partners of The Coca-Cola Company. Our everyday mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference in the local communities we serve.