Why Patients Need You
Your in-depth knowledge and financial skills will keep our products in production and our innovators innovating. Whether you are part of establishing, coordinating, researching, or administering financial operations, your role is critical to getting our medicines in the hands of the people who need them most, faster and more efficiently than ever before.
What You Will Achieve
Your expertise and skills will help Pfizer build robust financial controls to manage its finance and accounting practices. You will put in place system controls and determine the operation's consistency with corporate objectives and standards through various verification methods and processes. You will identify internal control gaps in business procedures, processes or systems, and initiate appropriate remedial actions.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Support shared services site team and direct reports.
- Responsible for communicating with internal and external business professionals.
- Support Corporate Audit and ensure compliance and controls are adhered to and captured for audit review.
- Work with legal, compliance and market approvers to handle exceptions and approvals.
- Review compliance standards for healthcare contracts for external healthcare professionals.
- Ensure customer needs and relationships are fulfilled and enhanced through proactive involvement and interaction.
- Perform period end financial close activities and meet all related deadlines.
- Develop financial information by researching and analyzing accounting data to meet management requests.
- Discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.
- Identify the primary groups or key positions that this position will have interact with regularly.
- Assist in timely delivery of standardized financial processes on behalf of Pfizer.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English & Slovenian speaking
- Pharmaceutical industry or contracts experience
- System application & products / Oracle experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative with limited oversight
- Good organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple priorities