Financial Data Analyst
Η θέση δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις
Data Validation and Master Data Management
- Design and implement data reconciliation procedures for Global DS CoE to adapt to Pfizer evolving systems landscape, and enhance services provided.
- Ensure processes are documented through accurate standard operating procedures (SOPs), in order to facilitate knowledge management and ensure high quality standardized outputs.
- Provide clear communication on financial data accuracy and availability though timely publication of reconciliations and commentary to the DS CoE teams
- Collaboration with Pfizer Digital in the design, test and deployment phases of technical projects impacting the management reporting and planning main applications.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Reporting Service Delivery
- Manage the RPA activities and co-ordinate with support teams to ensure latest reporting standards are executed through RPA
- Measure and monitor SLA's and raise, communicate and escalate issues
- Help with any RPA Software (Blue Prism) upgrades for the DS CoE
- Timely communicate to DS CoE management RPA business exceptions and support resolution by partnering with RPA support and DS CoE operations team, including issues prioritization and testing of fixes
- Constantly analyzing RPA exceptions and coordinate with Business Enabling global team to ensure CI opportunities are identified, site specific or globally
Project Management and Digital Partnering
- Be an SMEfor the financial systems configuration used to produce the DS CoE reporting, including BOBJ, BI reports, Smart View, VBA, Alteryx, Power BI, Power App, Power Automate and excel schedulers and constantly review optimal use of technology to enable service delivery automation.
- Help drive Continuous Improvements by constantly focussing on opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness of existing and new processes.
- Help organise and deliver training and communication sessions to ensure DS COE operation teams remain familiar and skilled on finance enabling technology and execution
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with finance/accounting or related experience
- Project Management experience
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Preferred experience of working in a role technology oriented within a finance setting;
- Proactive and autonomous mindset, to actively seek out and define opportunities and initiatives for improvement, and to work collaboratively to deliver them;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of finance IT system architecture
- Management Reporting and Analysis process experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Preferred knowledge of ETL technology and particularly Alteryx is a plus
- Preferred knowledge of any of the visualization solutions including Tableau, Spotfire and MicroStrategy
- Preferred knowledge with spreadsheets, VBA & financial modelling (comfort with data manipulation and financial systems)
- Ability to identify business issues/opportunities and to frame business questions
- Knowledge of various financial systems and financial reporting aspects is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Financial Data Analyst
πριν 4 μήνες
Με κάποια εμπειρία