At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people to join our Consulting practice, which is a leading provider of risk management services to the banking and insurance sectors, as well as large corporates in other industries, supporting such clients across virtually all aspects of their risk management and regulatory compliance activities. You will be part of a team of highly skilled professionals participating in challenging projects for major financial institutions in Greece and abroad. Working in this creative environment, you will be given the opportunity to take responsibility and build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers. You will build the skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. There’s never been a more exciting time to join EY Consulting!
To qualify for the role you must have
- Excellent academic background, including a Bachelor and a Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Operational Research, or other related field. Ph.D. and professional qualifications (e.g. PRM, CFA etc.) will be considered an asset
- Skills in quantitative methods of finance, econometrics and/or statistics
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels and work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Excellent business acumen
- Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English for both technical and business audiences
- Ability/flexibility to travel and work abroad for international projects
- Knowledge and/or keen interest in topics such as:
- Banking products and services and/or investment products and the key risks associated with these
- Risk management practices across major risk types such as Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Risk
- Risk quantification methods for market risk (e.g. Value-at-Risk, Expected Shortfall) credit risk (e.g. PD, LGD and EAD)
- Sustainable finance, including the incorporation of ESG factors into key risk management policies, processes, methodologies, quantitative models and tools
- Risk-based business planning and performance measurement
- Financial analysis, key performance indicators, and financial accounting
- Regulatory requirements in the banking industry
- Quantitative & other programming, (e.g. R, Python, SAS, SPSS, SQL) and valuation platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, FinCAD or SuperDerivatives)
What we look for
Building a better working world is our firm’s broader ambition to become the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We need people worthy of trust, who demonstrate enthusiasm, passion to grow fast and are highly motivated to support this purpose. What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.