Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
As a Treasury Associate you will be responsible for the proper administration of the cash balances, according to company’s procedures and regulations. You will prepare periodic payment plans, ensuring the accuracy of information and securing the timely payment execution for the vendors and other stakeholders. You will proceed with intercompany transfers in multiple currencies following the most suitable option to minimize FX risk and you will provide reporting about the treasury operations to management.
As a Treasury Associate, your tasks will include the following:
- Assist in cash and liquidity management for all Peoplecert Group entities
- Assist in cash flow forecasting process
- Operate payment process and generate periodic payment plans
- Perform day to day treasury functions (i.e. execution of wire transfers, issues resolution, accounting postings, etc.)
- Review, reconcile and resolve any vendors’ account discrepancies
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Manage petty cash process and transactions
- Address and respond to vendor and business partner inquiries
- Work efficiently in a team environment within the department and effectively liaises with the various departments within the organization
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions of the organization
- Provide various ad hoc reports in line with departmental objectives as requested by Management
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Master’s degree in Finance, Banking or Business will be appreciated
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant position in a corporate environment
- Broad knowledge and experience in AR and AP processes
- Knowledge of FX and IR hedging will be considered an asset
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office suite and especially in excel spreadsheets
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP system will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package 💲
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process 💻
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.