NEMA Design Hotel & Spa, a 5 stars boutique property in Analipsi, Chersonissos Crete, that offers an unparalleled experience of accommodation and services. An elegant adults-only facility with exceptional design elements and high standards of guest services. We’re at the threshold of a new era, an era that honors our past and looks forward to our future.
It is our main priority to invest in people, the core of our exceptional services. Working here is about creating memorable experiences for our mutual guests as well as an amazing future for yourself as a professional. We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams.
Would you like to join us?
Position: Cost Controller & Revenue Analyst
Department: Accounting & Finance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Registers all invoices in the hotel’s back office monitoring software, while ensuring that all items are registered correctly.
- Coordinates all internal distribution orders of hotel’s outlets.
- Cost controlling on inventory and/or prices.
- Configures all PDAs and POS, while controlling their proper use by departments.
- Monitors and ensures the correct registered recipes of the items sold, while making the necessary corrections in the back office whenever required.
- Registers the monthly inventory of all departments in the information system in collaboration with the purchasing manager.
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Continuously monitors market trends and developments.
- Calculates and reports the operating costs of the departments.
- Collaborates closely with the Financial Director and reports all the necessary information needed for updating company’s budget.
- Ensures the integrity of the warehouse system.
- Checks the integrity of revenues and monitors whether the agreed revenue-expenditure budget per department is reached.
- Performs sample revenue checks.
- Minimum three years’ experience in Cost Controlling.
- University degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Management Science.
- Knowledge of Protel - Pylon Estia ERP , Sunsoft’s Back Office and Amvrosia would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Revenue Analysis would be an asset.
- Able to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to analyze P&L statements.
- Accuracy in reporting and data registration.
- Good eye for details and strong analytical skills.
- Pro-active approach; taking personal responsibility and initiative to prevent or resolve problems.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Integrity, reliability, and accurate reporting.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Daily meal
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment