DIAPLOUS MARITIME SERVICES, the leading maritime security provider, is currently seeking for a professional to cover the following position.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Reconcile Clients statements of accounts
- Reconcile Vendor statements of accounts
- Identify & resolve accounting discrepancies & other financial issues
- Banks reconciliation
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent qualification
- Fluency in Greek and English required; other major U.N. languages preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office suite
- Organizational skills
- Drafting skills
- Effectiveness and promptness
- Manages work plan and sets deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze information
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable in a changing environment
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
Employment Type: Full time