Are you good with numbers & negotiations?
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Our team is growing and we are looking for a Credit Controller to join us in our mission for ensuring the company’s cash flow. In this role, you will negotiate payment plans and settlements with our partners, making sure payments are on track to be paid within the agreed terms and report accordingly to collaborating teams & upper management.
Please note that the role is based in our offices at Koropi.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and monitor a credit control system in collaboration with sales, finance & accounting team members, setting up the terms and conditions of credit
- Carry out thorough credit checks for partners to ensure eligibility for credit
- Agree payment terms and conditions with partners on credit arrangements
- Establish and maintain regular communications with clients to facilitate periodic payments
- Ensure timely payment of debts and negotiate repayment plans
- Report any payment issues to management or the appropriate team
- Create and maintain reports regarding balances, credit limits and control
- Monitor balances in legal claim
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience as a credit controller
- Proficient in ERP and Office software
- Good english level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to keep calm under pressure and set correct priorities
- Problem solving mindset
At efood, no day is the same as the one before!
efooders know that working and having a good time isn't the opposite and that’s why every day at efood is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and thrive on finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees, our society.
We seize every opportunity to celebrate achievements and milestones, but we also celebrate small things (like Fridays!)
Every efooder is part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and acquisition of new skills! We have an established, yet super creative and fun working environment, with talented and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain efood as the ideal workplace! [In 2021, we were honored with a 3rd place award from the Great Place to Work® Institute]
Hungry enough to join us?