Megaplast S.A. Group, a pioneer in innovative packaging solutions, is looking to employ a:
Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
MEGAPLAST S.A. was founded in 1995 and is among the pioneering companies in the area of flexible packaging materials. With strong R&D, it develops innovative products certified by International Patents, for industrial and agricultural sectors.
With more than 150 employees, we operate our main Production Facility in Heraklion, Crete, while with the new state-of-the-art Unit in Thebes, we further strengthen our overall production capacity to meet the needs of international markets. We export nearly all of our production through subsidiaries in Europe and the USA (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France) and though our wide distributors network. MEGAPALST S.A. offers reliable and sustainable solutions, being a reference point for the sector.
The role: The holder of the position will be responsible for preparing reports to support business needs and suggesting recommendations for improvement. He/She will examine actual and budget figures for completeness, accuracy and compliance with procedures and regulations and will analyze budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver in a timely and accurate manner, weekly, and monthly financial and ad-hoc reports.
- Prepare and drive the budgeting/forecasting processes of the subsidiaries for each planning cycle, ensuring accuracy, credibility, and completeness.
- Ensure timely, accurate and compliant monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing reporting submissions.
- Check the integrity of the monthly bookings of subsidiaries & participate in postings where needed, to make sure they are in line with the set standards and provide insightful analysis to explain deviations in our financial performance.
- Monitor company’s expenses and provide insights to support the business to drive efficient and focused cost reduction strategies
- Develop and implement standardized business controlling processes and tools with ongoing drive for improvements and simplifications.
- Work as a team player, build and utilize positive working relationships with internal business partners across the organization.
- Contribute to process improvement and policy development initiatives that create a substantive positive impact into the function and the organization.
- Act as a liaison between external auditors of the Subsidiaries & the headquarters
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent finance certification.
- Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Solid proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools. Knowledge of D365 and/or Navision will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Agile, flexible, accountable, and real team player with active business partnering mindset
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proactive approach driven by strong desire to learn and for continuous improvement, simplification, and innovation
What the company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- Group health / medical insurance package
- Continuous training
- Gym [internal]
- Light Lunch – fruits etc
- Excellent working environment
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com,
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.