At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support organizations as they initiate or undergo major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment. We provide technology-enabled programs that meet unique challenges.
We aim to implement technology-enabled solutions, providing clients with more than just the technical activities involved in the project. Our services often entail tailored solutions on top of the “standard” implementation, enabling the clients to deploy and run complex and demanding risk and finance calculation processes.
We’re currently growing our team to help meet increasing market demand. Our projects typically involve managing multiple stakeholders and require you to give the best advice to our clients using your knowledge and experience and work with EY Risk Systems leadership to help ensure that the business receives the technology service it requires to drive the desired business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the definition of business requirements, functional, and technical specifications.
- Assist the client in Data mapping activities.
- Risk and finance systems configuration and customization, solution development and integration.
- Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Stay up to date with current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, technology/financial landscape and EY strategy.
- Ability to evaluate vendor packages/tools and assist with vendor selection.
- Assist in the project management of system integration projects including development of project charters, project plans, and status updates.
- Define service strategy and roadmap.
- Assist in Program delivery (program management, release management, benefits management)
- Communicate and provide guidance to senior client leadership and teams.
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Strong drive to excel professionally
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related field; an MBA or master’s is a plus
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek, other languages will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity in database technologies e.g. SQL, ETL, No-SQL
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting concepts and methods including, but not limited to, FINREP, COREP, Pillar3, LCR, Liquidity, Asset Encumbrance is a plus but not prerequisite.
- Project management and client service skills
- Ability to understand business challenges and translate them into value-add solutions.
- Programming knowledge or relevant experience/training will be a plus.
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.