Who we are
We are a leader in mobile technology, providing innovative solutions to 1.2 billion consumers. In an ever-increasing digital world we help businesses grow their digital reach & toolkits to optimize user experience, increase engagement, attract new customers and boost their revenues.
Think of performance marketing but on steroids as our top-notch marketeers and engineers build digital journeys through an omnichannel marketing approach like no other. Currently we work with the biggest names in Telco, Insurance, Education, FMCGs and Retail in over 45 countries in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and South-East Asia.
The Business Planning Analyst provides the business with analytic strength and insight and acts as a key liaison between the commercial function and the rest of the organization, ensuring coordination and alignment.
This role is ideal for a candidate with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance while having the opportunity to gain valuable international business experience in the mobile marketing industry. The position is based at our central Athens office and reports directly to Business Planning Director.
- Develop deep revenue and pipeline-forecast analytics and monitor performance of projects across different countries on a weekly basis.
- Understand business and economic drivers and evaluate the accuracy of projections by maintaining constant and effective communication with regional commercial and operational teams.
- Develop business processes and implement controls in line with corporate strategy and objectives.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting, including commentary and recommendations; design tools/dashboards to track results and control performance.
- Create and deliver state of the art and senior-level presentations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Provide support and guidance to the financial reporting team and to financial planning activities by performing revenue reconciliations and assisting in cost of sales monitoring.
- Bring in best practices and knowledge transfer at a cross-functional level.
- Partner with other departments (sales & account management, finance & accounting, legal, operations, etc.) in order to address the business reporting, analytics and data requirements.
- Facilitate internal commercial meetings as needed.
- Solid academic background from top-tier school either in business or finance, at post-graduate level.
- 3+ years of international experience in business analysis or planning role, within a consulting firm or multinational organization.
- Outstanding MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and Google Sheets skills are required (with financial modeling experience).
- Ability to manage complex data requests, fast learner with strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written (additional language is a plus).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- International perspective and culture; adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking, proactiveness and time dedication.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp industry, commercial and business-wide concepts in order to assess implications to drive actions and to capitalize on opportunities.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile, and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news. Upstream is an equal-opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer,and social and recreational programs