As part of the Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) group, an integral delivery unit within the Global Biometrics and Data Management (GBDM) organization, the Associate Reporting Analyst has responsibilities for the collection, documentation and programming of study and asset level data cleaning and monitoring report requirements. The Associate Reporting Analyst will have responsibilities for the timely and high quality development and delivery of reporting solutions supporting the Pfizer portfolio.
- Creates reporting and analytics solutions with appropriate oversight that support the quality and timely delivery of data management reports and visualizations required per standard and study specific data review plans.
- Creates any needed documentation for reports throughout the lifespan of the study and or asset for all DMRA deliverables and ensures proper filing in the Trial Master File filings when appropriate.
- Complies with applicable SOPs and work practices
- Collaborates with other analysts, Clinical Data Scientists and other roles as needed to apply standards and to develop data cleaning reports to support of the data review plan
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics tools that support the accuracy and integrity of study data
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field with 1-2 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, or Regulatory agency.
- Awareness of drug development process
- Awareness of regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates required verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate remotely
- Technical skills and experience using relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MS Access, or Oracle) and data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, jReview)
- Experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, SAS, Java, relational database design and database programming skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
To apply please visit our website www.pfizercareers.com and search job id 4899979 for Associate Reporting Analyst, Data Management Reporting & Analytics