Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Magic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
AR Associate (TH/ARA023)
Office Location: Thessaloniki | Greece
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Your main responsibility
- Performs Accounts Receivable (AR) journal entries, reconciles daily revenue, checks negative postings, reconciles bank accounts and credit card incoming payments ensuring timely and accurate recording of all revenue and inflow streams.
- Performs invoicing, prepayments collection, cash application, credit card collections and proceeds with the daily deposits set off, communicating with the sales teams and customers AP departments where appropriate to ensure revenue completeness and timely collections
- Maintains costumers’ data base to ensure revenue recording in an accurate manner.Provides daily support to Operations Depts for tasks relevant to AR and revenue management
- Analyses Order to Cash process, policies and procedures, in order to ensure a controlled environment.
- Timely identifies potential areas for improvement, proposing and following-up on initiatives to standardize financial processes (i.e. Order to Cash process efficiency and compliance).
- Ensures the effectiveness of internal controls, monitors for any compliance issues that may occur in order to ensure smooth operation workflow according to policies and standard operating procedures.
- Implements recommendations for financial system and process re-design with the objective to automate and increase efficiency.
Your main qualifications/skills
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Accounting and Finance or Hospitality Operations
- MSc Degree considered an asset
- 2-3 years in a finance position preferred with Accounts Receivable (AR) and collections responsibility (preferably in the hospitality industry)
- Professional Certifications (ex. ACCA, CIMA) are considered an asset
- Computer literate, Excel, MS Office, ERP Package.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Hospitality back office considered an asset
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment, and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.