INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated NMS Software Engineer to join a team of future shapers.
The successful candidates will be based in our Athens' headquarters or in our subsidiaries in Patras or Thessaloniki, and be involved in the design, implementation, development testing and support of our Network Management System framework and architecture. The candidate must have experience with Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes and implementing design patterns for distributed systems.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Very good knowledge of JAVA, SQL, Linux
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience working on open-source projects
- Thorough knowledge of Cloud-native development
- Knowledge of public, private and hybrid Cloud environments
- Experience with Container technologies like Docker
- Understanding of Microservice design and architectural patterns
- Expertise in Linux
- Experience working with Java/Jakarta EE
- Experience working with Relational distributed Databases
- Familiar with complex event processing and event-driven architecture
- Expertise in DevOps and CI/CD implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills, creativity and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to articulate the reasoning behind decisions and trade-offs
- Comfortable providing help, giving advice and making constructive criticism
- Flexible, with a strong desire to learn and accept new challenges
- Proactive and positive approach to work, willing to take ownership
- Comfortable asking for help, taking advice and accepting criticism
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.